The New England Behavior Analyst (NEBA), the biannual BABAT newsletter, is now available
In this issue, we highlight fostering Diversity and Inclusion with a special spotlight on Black Applied Behavior Analysts (BABA) and the wonderful work they are doing in the field to inspire us all to do better!
Be sure to read …
- a letter from Stacie Bancroft, BABAT President
- our updated demographic analysis of BABAT membership
- more about BABAT’s plans to grow our diversity & inclusion efforts
- about an RBT perspective on cultural acceptance
- a reprint from the field of psychology regarding issues of racism when working with children
- much, much more!
To view the newest volume of The New England Behavior Analyst, click here.