9th ANNUAL BABAT SOCIAL: A REMOTE EVENT
Registration link: BABAT Social Registration
The Berkshire Association for Behavior Analysis and Therapy (BABAT) will be hosting our 9th annual Social and Networking Event on April 16th this year. Due to the current set of circumstances we have moved this event to a remote platform. While the transition to a remote platform was not an easy task, we were able to add multiple presentations to an already impressive line-up and continue to include “social” opportunities through small-group breakout sessions to discuss some important topics in the field.
Below you will find a listing of speakers, topics, and CEU availability for each of our live streamed sessions. Earn up to 6.5 BACB CEUs (including 2 Ethics and 1.5 Supervision CEUs) and participate in discussion-based breakout sessions! The BABAT Social Event online streaming counts as “live” for the purposes of obtaining 50% of your CEUs from live events for MA licensure!
- William Ahearn, PhD, BCBA-D, presenting, Automatic Reinforcement: Useful Concept or Explanatory Fiction? (1.0 CEU: BACB)
- Alice Shillingburg, PhD, BCBA-D, presenting, Putting Social Interaction at the Heart of Autism Interventions (1.0 CEU: BACB)
- Laura Turner, PhD, BCBA-D, presenting, Research Ethics in Practice (2.0 CEUs; BACB Ethics)
- Helena Maguire, MS, BCBA, presenting, Leadership Under Fire: Practicing Compassionate Supervision – A Treatment Package for Crisis Events (1.5 CEUs, BACB Supervision)
- Amanda Karsten, Ph.D., BCBA-D, presenting, Improving Conversational Skills of College Students with ASD (1.0 CEU: BACB)
Breakout Session Options
- Kevin Schlichenmeyerm, MS, BCBA, leading a discussion on Behavior Analysis in a Pandemic
- Stacie Bancroft, PhD, BCBA-D, leading a discussion on Teaching Leisure Skills
- Jill Harper, PhD, BCBA-D, leading a discussion on Methods for Evaluating Elopement
- Helena Maguire, MS, BCBA, leading a discussion on Improving Employee Morale
Click here to see the Social flyer, including the schedule of events.
Tickets are $100.00 for professionals and $85.00 for students.
Registration and Requirements:
Click here to register for the BABAT social. Please be sure to provide an email address and BCBA certificate number so that we can send your CEU certificate at the conclusion of the event.
For those seeking CEUs, you will be required to tune in at scheduled times, sign-in (using CEUHelper), view the entire presentation, successfully respond to all alertness checks, and sign-out (using CEUHelper) in order to successfully earn the corresponding CEU for each presentation. If you do not already have CEUHelper, go to https://ceuhelper.com/info to set up the app.