Registered Attendees of BABAT 2020:
Thank you for attending the 2020 BABAT Conference!
The archives for this event are now available. To view the archives click the “Watch Archives” button below. Please note: Access to the archives and evaluations will end on November 22, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.
Please read below for tips on how to earn continuing education credits for these archived sessions.
Watching On-Demand Presentations
For each session:
- Scan the unique QR codes (or input the 4-digit event codes) to sign-in and sign-out of each on-demand presentation using CEUHelper on your device (i.e., phone, tablet, computer). The sign-in and sign-out QR codes will appear in the video at the beginning and at the end of each presentation. To use the 4-digit event codes, viewers will need to click “View other options” under “Force Check in” in order to enter the values.
- Watch each presentation in its entirety and watch for a CODE word that will be presented on your screen (you should write it down). Once the presentation has concluded, click on the CE Information tab below the video to answer a multiple choice question and you will be required to choose the correct answer (i.e., select the code word shown during the presentation).
- There are NO alertness checks during on-demand viewing.
- Make sure you choose to “Leave the Conference” on CEUHelper after you are done viewing all the on-demand presentations. This will make sure all your CEUs are synced. You will receive a CEU certificate via email (remember to check junk email folders).
- You are required to use CEUHelper to sign-in and sign-out of each on-demand presentation. More specifically, you will be required to scan unique QR codes (or input the 4-digit event codes) to sign-in and sign-out of each presentation using CEUHelper on your device (i.e., phone, tablet). These event codes will be shown to you on your screen at the beginning and end of the on-demand presentation.
- You are required to watch each presentation in its entirety.
- For each on-demand presentation, data is being collected on when you watched the presentation, whether or not you successfully sign-in and sign-out using CEUHelper, and whether or not you successfully answered the survey question (i.e., selected the CODE word shown during the presentation) following each on-demand presentation.
- Technical support for online streaming problems is provided by Digitell Inc. (online vendor) and is available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm Eastern. Toll Free: 877-796-1325. International: 716-338-0332.
- Technical support for CEU Helper is available and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.